Remember in Supernatural season 7, around 7.17, everyone was like OMG CASS IS COMING BACK SOON OMG OMG OMG FANGASM ALL OVER THE PLACE.
well me. I watched the promo for 7.16. and after that I was like.
OMG SAM IS GONNA GET HURT AND END UP IN THE HOSPITAL OMG OMG OMG FANGASM ALL OVER THE PLACE.
I was actually so excited about it that when I was watching 7.16 (which I thought, after seeing the promo, was gonna be the episode in which that happened) my stomach hurt so bad throughout the whole episode ‘cause I was just. SO DAMN EXCITED ABOUT IT.
and then it didn’t even happen in that episode. ‘cause I later noticed the promo wasn’t just for 7.16 but more for the closest upcoming episodes.
that’s the only time I’ve been so excited over an episode in a tv-show EVER.
/end of storytelling
edit: I feel I also have to point out that Sam is my fav character. just. FYI.
- blinddeaf said: I’m feeling ya that was the absolute best high five <D
- freakingteatime likes this
- danielwritesdestiel likes this
- pandalianxx said: Haha, Sam is a very endearing character. I really admire him a lot! Honestly, I stopped following Supernatural for a little while. I’m almost… six weeks behind now? Very strong reaction, though. C: It’s good you care about something so much! <33
- wingedfreckles said: spn makes us enjoy then pain and want more! =|
- scott-pilgrump reblogged this from kuma-la-la
- kuma-la-la posted this